- 2 packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pound cooked chicken (chopped into chunks)
- velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream (carton of)
- Ritz Crackers
- Cook broccoli as directed on package.
- Place in the bottom of a buttered casserole dish.
- Mix together soup and sour cream and place on top of broccoli (salt and pepper).
- Slice Velveeta cheese and layer over soup mixture.
- Spread crushed Ritz crackers and melted butter over the cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until crackers are toasted and cheese has melted.