Brioche is one of the best treats for bread-lovers! This particular Brioche recipe is filled with tasty flavor and savory sweetness. You will not be dissapointed. Try this Brioche recipe with a hot cup of coffee for breakfast or as a late night snack. This Brioche recipe is incredibly good and has so much flavor. Perfect for an event in the morning servec boufet style. Let us know your thoughts!
- 150 grams bread flour
- 90 milliliters water
- 30 grams yeast
- 350 grams strong flour
- 50 milliliters water
- 100 grams butter
- 30 grams sugar
- 10 grams salt
- 2 eggs
- 1In a bowl, add the ingredients for the first dough and mix well until a dough forms. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for about 45 minutes until doubled in size.
- 2In another bowl, add the ingredients for the second dough and mix well.
- 3Once the first dough has risen, place it on a clean surface and knead well.
- 4Add the second dough into the center and knead together until both are completely blended and there are no white streaks.
- 5Place in a greased bowl and allow to rise for about 1 1/2 hours.
- 6Spread out the dough onto a baking sheet and cut into triangles.
- 7Roll up gently, without pressing down too hard, starting from the long side of the triangle and ending with the pointed tip on the top.
- 8Allow to rise for 45 minutes.
- 9Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 10Brush the surface gently with beaten egg (or milk) and bake for about 15 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories720Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.