Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Combine all of the ingredients for the brine in a large pot; add the chicken thighs and refrigerate for at least two to three hours or overnight.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the brine and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat a large frying pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chicken thighs. Do not overcrowd the pan. The chicken will not get a beautiful golden color if you do.
- When one side is golden gently turn over and cook on the other side.
- Cooking time should take about 40-45 minutes on the stove-top or you may bake the chicken with a drizzle of olive oil at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.