Brick with Simmered Raisins and Honey CarrotsLolibox
If you have a surplus of winter vegetables and want to make a hearty and healthy dish that will combine all their robust flavors, then try this recipe for Brick with Simmered Raisins and Honey Carrots.. This recipe is perfect beside a hearty main dish or with any sandwich. The vegetable-packed dish needs to sit for a while before serving so the flavors can combine into a tantalizing taste that is out of this world.
- phyllo pastry
- 1 jar carrots (simmered, with raisins and honey)
- 1 egg yolks
- 1Drain the simmered carrots.
- 2Fill the filo pastry with the simmered carrots.
- 3Use a yolk and a kitchen brush to glue.
- 4You can either fry them or use the Actofry
- 5Cook for 5-10 minutes depending on the amount of bricks.