- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns (bag refrigerated)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cheese (Fiesta blend, divided use)
- 12 ounces bacon (pkg. Rath, cooked and crumbled into bite-sized pieces)
- 9 extra large eggs (divided use)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup 2% milk (or cream)
|Calories140Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Meredyth 3 Feb
I ran out of egg mixture so I had extra hash brown crusts. Just put ketchup on them and eat like mini hash browns.
Amy 23 Sep 2018
Tasty, but missing something. Think I would add a seasoning blend next time - either Mexican or Italian.
Margo 29 Jun 2018
They turned out great! I would definitely make them again. Perfect for company. We are taking them to use on our fishing vacation. They will be a great grab and go breakfast😃
Regina G. 5 Apr 2018
great and it was so easy!
collins 9 Aug 2017
It was delicious!!!!
Robert 25 Jun 2017
Excellent. Great with salsa.
gina v. 2 Oct 2016
Super easy and sooo good, added onions as well. The hash browns must fill 1/4 of the muffin pan for a good base.
Brian V. 9 Aug 2016
Very good. They do freeze well. I make a batch and then bring one to work with me for breakfast everyday.
Hi, Sophia! Y. 8 Jul 2016
So delicious and easy!! I'll absolutely make this again. Didn't do parsley but will try it out next time.
Michele N. 23 Jun 2016
Great! They freeze well too. You can modify with whatever veggies you have on hand. This will be great for work week quick breakfast ideas it was yummy