- 8 eggs (blended)
- 1 cup red onion (sliced thin)
- 2 cups chicken sausage
- 1 cup roasted poblanos (skin removed, seeded., May use 2-4 oz. cans of roasted chilies)
- 1 cup black beans (drained)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 2 cups hash browns (thawed Pepper Jack cheese - shredded)
- Cook chicken sausage in a hot saute pan with a olive oil. Add red onion, poblanos, black beans, cherry tomatoes, corn and hash browns. Lightly season with salt and pepper with each addition of an ingredient. Sauté the veggies-make crepe, flip crepe when cooked, add cheese on top of cooked crepe.
- Add the filling onto the side of the crepe, fold empty side over on top of filling, press down on folded crepe to seal. Remove from the griddle and place on a plate. Top with Tomatillo Salsa.
- Serve immediately!