This recipe is the answer to what to prepare when you want an ultra healthy breakfast or brunch on a leisurely morning, and you could make one or the other of the offerings on a busier weekday for a completely satisfying start. The yogurt bowl is topped with banana, pomegranate seeds, and honeyed almonds. Easy enough. For the toast, thin slices of tomato and persimmon are cut into little star shapes with a cookie cutter.
- 1 container plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 pomegranate (seeds removed)
- 1 bananas
- 2 tablespoons almonds (with skin)
- 1 honey (to taste)
- 1 slice toast
- 2 slices Lobster Delights imitation crab (imitation crab)
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 slices persimmon
- parmesan cheese (to taste)
- 4 basil leaves (to garnish)
- 1 olive oil (touch)
- coffee (Double)
- 1Brew the coffee to your liking.
- 2Using a knife, chop the almonds. Place in a non-stick frying pan. Brown a bit and drizzle with a little honey to caramelize.
- 3Remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
- 4In a bowl, place the yogurt and sliced banana. Stir to combine and set aside.
- 5Thinly slice the tomatoes. Cut the persimmon slices into stars using a cookie cutter.
- 6After the toast is ready, drizzle with olive oil while still hot.
- 7Place sliced Lobster Delights on the toast, top with the sliced tomato, grated cheese and basil.
- 8Garnish with persimmon stars.
- 9Sprinkle the cooled almonds and pomegranate seeds over the yogurt. Drizzle with honey, if desired.
- 10In order to remove the double coffee.