Breadsticks with Dark Chocolate and Himalayan Pink SaltL'Antro dell'Alchimista
We are obsessed with this Breadsticks with Dark Chocolate and Himalayan Pink Salt recipe. Try this recipe out for a BBQ with friends and family. Or this can by a great recipe to cook for the kids lunchboxes. Let us know how you liked our Breadsticks with Dark Chocolate and Himalayan Pink Salt recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along. Happy Cooking! We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
- 500 grams all-purpose flour
- 280 milliliters water
- 15 grams yeast (brewer’s)
- 8 grams salt
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 barley (level tsp. malt)
- durum wheat flour
- olive oil (Additional, for brushing)
- 250 grams dark chocolate chips (small)
- salt (Himalayan pink, coarsely crushed)
- 1Place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the center.
- 2Place the water, yeast, salt, olive oil, and the malt barley in the well and combine, kneading for 8 to 10 minutes. The dough should not be too soft.
- 3Add the chocolate chips and incorporate them into the dough (work quickly so the chocolate doesn’t melt), shape it into loaf, and roll it out into a rectangle measuring approximately 30 x 10 centimeters. Place the sheet of dough on a work surface floured with durum wheat flour, brush it with a generous amount of olive oil, then sprinkle it with more durum wheat flour, cover the dough and let it rise for 50 to 60 minutes.
- 4Preheat the oven to 200C.
- 5Use a large knife and cut the dough into strips from the short side, to a width of approximately 1/2 inch, then take each strip carefully from the center and roll it between your fingers to lengthen it.
- 6Sprinkle with the Himalayan pink salt.
- 7Place the breadsticks on a baking sheet leaving some space between each.
- 8Bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes, until lightly golden.
- 9Remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve once the breadsticks have cooled.
PER SERVING *
|Calories970Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.