- 4 fillets merluza
- 1 bowl corn flakes
- milk (as needed)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- corn flour
- 1 eggs
- 1 garlic cloves
- Cut each fillet in 3 and place them on a tray.
- Peel and chop the garlic and pour over the fillets.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste
- Cover the fillets with milk and add lemon juice.
- Cover and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Drain the fillets and dry them on paper towels.
- Pour the corn flakes into a bowl and crush them with the base of a glass.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Take in each fillet and pass corn flour, beaten egg and corn flakes.
- Place them carefully in the pan and bake in hot oven (350 ° F) for 20 minutes.
- Serve with salad or carrot rice