Breaded Chops with Saffron RiceHoje para Jantar
- 4 pork chops
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 apples (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 200 grams rice (saffron, cooked)
- 1For the pork chops, pound chops with a meat tenderizer until thin.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Dust each chop with flour, dip in beaten egg and coat lightly with breadcrumbs.
- 4When breaded, place chops on a tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 5Fry chops in plenty of hot oil.
- 6Drain cooked chops on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- 7For the rice, heat oil in a frying pan, add almonds and sauté until golden brown.
- 8Add diced apple and curry.
- 9Fold in rice and mix carefully.
- 10Cook for a few more minutes until rice is warm and ingredients are combined.
- 11To serve, arrange on plates.