- 4 pork chops
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 apple (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 200 grams rice (saffron, cooked)
- For the pork chops, pound chops with a meat tenderizer until thin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dust each chop with flour, dip in beaten egg and coat lightly with breadcrumbs.
- When breaded, place chops on a tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Fry chops in plenty of hot oil.
- Drain cooked chops on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- For the rice, heat oil in a frying pan, add almonds and sauté until golden brown.
- Add diced apple and curry.
- Fold in rice and mix carefully.
- Cook for a few more minutes until rice is warm and ingredients are combined.
- To serve, arrange on plates.