Bread, Cheese, and Sausage TartletsHoje para Jantar
Whole wheat bread is rolled out and baked to form a simple and crisp base for these cute little tarts. After setting the bread to form the base, soft cheese is spread over the surface and then topped with sliced tomatoes and sausage. This recipe is extremely simple to prepare, making it great for when you are in need of a snack but not necessarily want to spend an hour preparing it.
- 3 cheese (triangles Laughing Cow)
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 2 sausages (poultry)
- sesame seeds (for garnish)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2With the help of a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices.
- 3Grease the tartlet pans with butter.
- 4Place a slice of bread in each tartlet, and crush with your fingertips to mold it. Trim the excess bread.
- 5Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, until the bread is lightly toasted.
- 6Remove, let cool slightly, and carefully unmold.
- 7In a bowl, add the cheese triangles, and use a teaspoon to smooth the surface of the cheese.
- 8Garnish with the sliced tomatoes, and sausages. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.