- 365 milliliters milk (warm)
- 15 grams baker's yeast (fresh, or 1 tsp granulated baking powder)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 550 grams wheat flour
- 70 grams oats
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Combine all the ingredients in a bread machine, starting with the liquids.
- Select the basic bread setting.
- Remove the bread as soon as the cycle finishes, and let it cool on a cooling rack slightly before cutting.