The wonderful part about Bread Sticks with Olives and Parmesan is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Bread Sticks with Olives and Parmesan is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 250 grams bread flour
- 5 grams baker's yeast (fresh)
- 5 grams salt
- 170 grams water (weighing the water is better than measuring it)
- corn flour (yellow, not refined)
- black olives (some)
- grated parmesan cheese
- thyme (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix bread flour, yeast, salt and water and knead well.
- Shape into a ball and let rest.
- Cover with a cotton cloth until doubled in volume for about 1 hour.
- Dust work surface with cornmeal and roll out dough with a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, chopped black olives and thyme.
- Fold dough over itself and firmly press dough together, so that filling adheres to dough.
- Using a dough scraper or knife, cut dough into strips and roll up.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Cover with cotton cloth and let rest for about 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Spray rolls with water just before baking.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
- Tip: Wrap rolls and freeze until ready to use, if desired.