- 6 lime (quartered, thinly sliced)
- 4 orange (quartered, thinly sliced)
- 4 1/2 pounds sugar
- 1/2 cup brandy
- Combine limes, oranges and 8 cups water. Cover and set aside overnight.
- Transfer fruit mixture to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 50-60 mins, until rind is tender.
- Weigh fruit mixture and return to saucepan with an equal amount of sugar. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Add brandy and bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, without stirring, for 40-45 mins, until marmalade sets to a gel when tested.
Orange MarmaladeFinding Our Way Now
Baked Alaska with creamy chocolate sauceBBC
Brandied CherriesBake or Break
Honey Dijonnaise ToppingHellmann's
Brandy SnapsCulinary Ginger