®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Brandied Apricot Pork Tenderloin
This flavorful mélange of pork, apricots and fresh fennel would be delicious served over instant or larger-grained couscous.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook for 3-5 minutes or until surface is brown. Remove pork from skillet.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add fennel and onion. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add 3/4 cup broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 2-3 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced. Turn off heat. Stir in brandy, apricots and raisins.
- Push vegetable mixture to edges of skillet. Place tenderloin in center; spread with mustard. Roast in heated oven for 20-27 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Transfer pork to cutting board and let rest 5 minutes. Loosely cover with foil.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup broth to skillet with vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 4-5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Slice pork and transfer to a shallow platter. Spoon vegetable mixture on platter with pork.