- 2 pounds bone in chicken thighs (with skin)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (411 g, undrainedl)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock (or water)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat KitchenAid® Counter top Oven to 450°F and place Oven Rack in Position D.
- Coat chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange, skin-side up, in 1 1 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl; set aside.
- Bake chicken 15 minutes. Top with tomato mixture, making sure chicken skin remains exposed
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is done(165°F.) Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Chef’s Tip: Serve over rice or polenta for a great dinner.
Tomato Braised ChickenShe Wears Many Hats
Tomato-Basil Chicken and RiceThe Kitchn
Chicken Curry With Basmati RiceBBC
Andouille Sausage Jambalaya with ShrimpPoinsettia Drive
Bbq Chicken & Cheddar WrapsHellmann's
Chicken with Tomatoes and GarlicThe Pioneer Woman
Creamy Tomato Chicken SkilletYour Choice Nutrition
Fajita Chicken Casserole - Advantium 240 Wall Oven VersionSouthern Bite
Slow Cooker Chicken CacciatoreBless Her Heart Y'all
Tomato Garlic ChickenPBS