- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives (chopped)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Slice off top of cauliflower to create flat surface. Turn over and remove core to create bowl, reserving any florets; set aside. Blanch, if desired.
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheeses, olives, onion, garlic and oregano; set aside.
- On serving platter, arrange cauliflower; spoon in dip. Arrange reserved florets around dip to create brain". In small resealable plastic bag, add ketchup; close. Cut one corner of bag and pipe "blood" on brain. Serve with your favorite dippers."