Bowtie Pasta with Salmon, Physalis, and Cherry TomatoHoje para Jantar
This pasta is the perfect meal to enjoy in summer when the weather is hot and you don't want to turn the oven on for too long. Tomatoes, salmon, and green beans add substance to the meal, making for a healthy and delicious dinner. A sprinkling of basil, parsley, and chives add some delicious fresh flavors for a perfect finish. Balsamic vinegar, honey, and a little bit of garlic is a bold and simple dressing that brings everything together.
- bow-tie pasta (cooked al dente)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece salmon
- green beans (chopped)
- cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- physalis (quarterd)
- 1 goat cheese (slivers)
- 1 bunch fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 bunch parsley (chopped)
- 1 bunch chives (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt (to taste)
- 1Once the pasta is cooked, rinse it off thoroughly with cold water to stop the cooking. In a bowl, mix the pasta and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Let the pasta cool.
- 2Broil the salmon with some salt, cool down, and cut into pieces.
- 3Cook the green beans in salty water, rinse with cold water, and drain well.
- 4Put the pasta in a serving dish, add the cold green beans, salmon, cherry tomatoes, physalis, and goat cheese.
- 5Sprinkle the basil, parsley, and chives on top.
- 6For the sauce, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, oregano, and salt to taste.
- 7Pour the sauce on the salad.