This pasta is the perfect meal to enjoy in summer when the weather is hot and you don't want to turn the oven on for too long. Tomatoes, salmon, and green beans add substance to the meal, making for a healthy and delicious dinner. A sprinkling of basil, parsley, and chives add some delicious fresh flavors for a perfect finish. Balsamic vinegar, honey, and a little bit of garlic is a bold and simple dressing that brings everything together.
- bowtie pasta (cooked al dente)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece salmon
- green beans (chopped)
- cherry tomato (quartered)
- physalis (quarterd)
- 1 goat cheese (slivers)
- 1 bunch fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 bunch parsley (chopped)
- 1 bunch chives (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt (to taste)
- Once the pasta is cooked, rinse it off thoroughly with cold water to stop the cooking. In a bowl, mix the pasta and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Let the pasta cool.
- Broil the salmon with some salt, cool down, and cut into pieces.
- Cook the green beans in salty water, rinse with cold water, and drain well.
- Put the pasta in a serving dish, add the cold green beans, salmon, cherry tomatoes, physalis, and goat cheese.
- Sprinkle the basil, parsley, and chives on top.
- For the sauce, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, oregano, and salt to taste.
- Pour the sauce on the salad.