This delicious recipe and easy-to-prepare recipe is just as good the next day as leftovers. Serve with breadsticks and a green salad.
- 1 pound italian sausage
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups farfalle pasta (bow tie)
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (crushed)
- Combine sausage, onion and garlic in a heavy, large covered pot; cook until sausage is brown, breaking up sausage with wooden spoon. Drain off fat.
- Stir in chicken broth, uncooked pasta, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, basil and thyme. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.