- 1 package Honeysuckle White Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Links (sliced into 1/4-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 white onion (medium, chopped)
- 16 ounces bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 ounces garlic and herb flavored feta cheese
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil (minced)
- Preheat olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Cook onion and turkey sausage pieces over medium-high heat until pieces have reached an internal temperature of 165° F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, bring cream and broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; add paprika and cheese, whisking constantly until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add turkey sausage mixture and stir until heated through.
- In a serving bowl, toss pasta with turkey sausage mixture. Sprinkle with tomatoes and basil.