Bounty Candy BarsLolibox
Bold chocolate bars with a fudgy consistency. Sweetened milk is mixed with fresh grated coconut and frozen making tasty tropical bars that taste of the Islands. Butter is added to the sweet milk chocolate and melted. Slather the coconut bars in the glistening chocolate sauce and set aside in the refrigerator until cooled. Bounty bars can be any size, depending on the mold used, and are the best invigorating chocolaty snack.
- 400 milliliters condensed milk
- 230 grams grated coconut
- 340 grams milk chocolate
- 60 grams butter
- 1Mix the condensed milk with the grated coconut.
- 2Pour the mixture into silicone molds and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- 3In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter.
- 4Unmold the coconut mixture.
- 5Brush with melted chocolate.
- 6Place the Bounty on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- 7Refrigerate until the chocolate is well-hardened.