- 1 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 1 can peeled tomatoes
- 1 can mushrooms (mix, or fresh mushrooms)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 500 grams macaroni
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1Coarsely chop the onion and dice the peeled garlic.
- 2In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute the onion and garlic for 6 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add tomatoes and their juice, then add the mushroom mix.
- 4Season with salt and pepper, and bring the sauce to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- 6While the sauce is simmering, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water to al dente.
- 7Drain the pasta and put it back in the saucepan.
- 8Mix the sauce with the pasta.
- 9Garnish each plate with chopped parsley.