- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 1 can peeled tomatoes
- 1 can mushroom (mix, or fresh mushrooms)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 500 grams macaroni
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Coarsely chop the onion and dice the peeled garlic.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute the onion and garlic for 6 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and their juice, then add the mushroom mix.
- Season with salt and pepper, and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water to al dente.
- Drain the pasta and put it back in the saucepan.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta.
- Garnish each plate with chopped parsley.