- 3 pounds pork loin roast, boneless
- 2 tablespoons black pepper (cracked)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pat pork dry with paper towel. In small bowl, combine all rub ingredients well and apply to all surfaces of the pork roast. Place roast in a shallow pan and roast in a 350 degrees F. oven for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Kyle Sanders 7 days ago
Wasnt bad, used fresh rosemary instead of dried. I would make it again.
Annett Walker 17 days ago
I made this for dinner and it was delicious. I didn't have any rosemary, so I added extra spices. Will definitely make again. Really have to watch them thermometer, the temp changes quickly once it starts cooking.
Alex Sinclaire 24 Aug
Fantastic recipe for the keto way of eating...third time ive made it. Tender and juicy every single time
Stephanie B. 28 Jul
so good with some green beans and mashed potatoes!! Easy receipe to follow and remember for a quick and easy dinner.
Thaddeus V. 23 Jul
Quick, easy, & delicious! Had a smaller, 2lb. loin roast and had to leave for an hour while it cooked so I lowered the oven temp to 325 and used the convection roast setting and it was PERFECT! Definitely going to be a go-to recipe for me!
Uncle Ernie Strobridge 10 Jun
Highly recommended, great flavor. We used a 1 lb pork loin and adjusted for smaller size. Will make again!
Candida 20 May
This was delicious! I will make this again for sure!
Alan S. 7 Apr
lovely......i would gefinetly make it again.
Hardister 23 Mar
Very good. I would make again.
Brandon Bishop 18 Dec 2017
Made exactly as recipe described and the flavor was excellent!