- 3 pounds pork loin roast, boneless
- 2 tablespoons black pepper (cracked)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pat pork dry with paper towel. In small bowl, combine all rub ingredients well and apply to all surfaces of the pork roast. Place roast in a shallow pan and roast in a 350 degrees F. oven for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Stephanie B. 17 days ago
so good with some green beans and mashed potatoes!! Easy receipe to follow and remember for a quick and easy dinner.
Thaddeus V. 23 days ago
Quick, easy, & delicious! Had a smaller, 2lb. loin roast and had to leave for an hour while it cooked so I lowered the oven temp to 325 and used the convection roast setting and it was PERFECT! Definitely going to be a go-to recipe for me!
Uncle Ernie Strobridge 10 Jun
Highly recommended, great flavor. We used a 1 lb pork loin and adjusted for smaller size. Will make again!
Candida 20 May
This was delicious! I will make this again for sure!
Alan S. 7 Apr
lovely......i would gefinetly make it again.
Hardister 23 Mar
Very good. I would make again.
Brandon Bishop 18 Dec 2017
Made exactly as recipe described and the flavor was excellent!