- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy or whipping cream
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in ground beef and cook 4 minutes; drain.
- Stir in wine and Sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cream; heat through. Serve over hot cooked pasta and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Granger 19 May
it was delicious and tasty and creamy! we added fresh sweet and thai basil as well as a ton of garlic, which really gave it some zing. plated on top of spaghetti squash, served with zucchini wedges and roasted Brussels sprouts, it was quite the pairing. highly recommend!
Kaitlyn J 11 May
Made this without the wine..turned out great!
Zandeli Senekal 15 Mar
Incredible I would make it again!