Blushing Cranberry & Pear Turkey SaladBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup relish (whole berry cranberry sauce or cranberry)
- 4 cups torn romain lettuc leav
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves (or mixed salad greens)
- 2 cups cooked turkey (diced)
- 1 pears (medium, cored and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (toasted )
- 1/4 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cranberry sauce; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, combine romaine, spinach and turkey. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise mixture. Top with pear slices, pecans and onion. Garnish, if desired with dried cranberries.
- 3Note: Recipe can be doubled.