Blueberry, Coconut, and Banana BreadReceitas Da Felicidade!
Nothing like a Blueberry, Coconut, and Banana Bread to brghten up your day. This Blueberry, Coconut, and Banana Bread recipe also makes for a perfect childrens lunch. Prepare this Blueberry, Coconut, and Banana Bread recipe the night before and pack in your kids lunchboxes. You will not be let down by this Blueberry, Coconut, and Banana Bread recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Blueberry, Coconut, and Banana Bread recipe a star rating so others can follow along!
- 80 milliliters milk
- 1 lemon juice
- 250 grams all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 100 grams butter (at room temperature)
- 150 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 bananas (ripe)
- 100 grams shredded coconut
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 100 grams blueberries
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Make the buttermilk by mixing milk with lemon juice. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 3In a bowl sift and mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of fine salt. Set aside.
- 4Beat the butter and the sugar until you get a white and fluffy mixture.
- 5Add the eggs one at a time, until they are fully mixed in.
- 6Slowly, add the dry ingredients to the mixture, alternating with the buttermilk.
- 7Begin and end with the dry ingredients.
- 8Finally, add the bananas mashed with a fork, coconut, walnuts, and blueberries.
- 9Grease a rectangular pan with butter, and line with parchment paper.
- 10Spread the batter in the pan, and garnish with few more blueberries.
- 11Bake at 180 C for 50 minutes, depending on the oven.
- 12Check the cooking with a toothpick.
- 13Remove from oven, let cool, and unmold.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1040Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.