- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated lemon peel
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup i can't believe it's not butter! all purpose sticks
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon sugar (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour mixture in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with remaining 1 cup sugar in large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended, scraping sides occasionally. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk just until blended, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Gently fold in blueberries. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with lemon mixture.
- Bake 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar with lemon peel; set aside.
PER SERVING *
|Calories180Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mrs. Anza-Burgess 1 Jul
Makes the perfect blueberry muffin!
Karen V. 9 Nov 2017
Made this and loved it! And so did my fussy butter-loving husband! But I think the '1 cup of lemon peel' is meant be 1 cup of sugar... Read another recipe to confirm the quantity. I also used wholewheat instead of white flour.
Wanda 5 Sep 2017
Turn out great but I'm looking for muffins like Costco but this one is ok.
Debbie S. 27 Jul 2017
They were very good.