Blueberry & Peach CobblerBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 16 ounces peach slices (frozen)
- 12 ounces frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (for filling)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (for crumb)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-inch baking dish or casserole; set aside.
- 2Combine peaches, blueberries, granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp. flour in medium bowl; spoon into prepared baking dish and set aside.
- 3Combine remaining 1-1/2 cups flour, brown sugar and baking powder in medium bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with fork until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle onto fruit mixture.
- 4Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Let cool 10 minutes.