- 1 dough (double recipe for all butter pie crust)
- frozen blueberries (or 6 cups, about 2 1/4 pounds or 1 kilo of fresh, rinsed and stems removed, if using frozen, defrost and drain first)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour (for thickening)
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar (100g)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted, cut into small pieces)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
|Calories310Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Evan 4 months ago
Made three pies with this recipe. Perfect every time!
Betsy 8 months ago
Made this for the first time, added some extra berries because I had them on hand. It was wonderful and everyone loved it. This is a keeper
Romine 2 years ago
I made this pie yesterday and it’s gone, need I say more. Didn’t change a thing.
Charles Tribbey 2 years ago
I'm a novice. They look good. So many berries, it made 2 pies. Berries didn't shrink that much. Won't know how they taste for a few hours yet
collin 2 years ago
Amazing, found it hard to wait till it fully cooled
Kimber G. 2 years ago
Delicious and easy; didn't turn soupy
Xioweeoh2007 2 years ago
This was my first time making a blueberry pie, I was nervous because blueberries can be a bit much sometimes. I used fresh blueberries instead of frozen. It turned out great! Super easy and tasted so yummy! Not too tart or bitter. I was pleasantly surprised that it was sweet enough for me because 1/2 cup of sugar looks like what I put in a cup of coffee. =P It pleased sugar fiends and normies alike. Would definitely make again!