The wonderful part about Blueberry Muffins with Cheese Frosting is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Blueberry Muffins with Cheese Frosting flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 250 grams flour
- 120 grams sugar
- 250 milliliters milk
- 1 packet yeast
- 1 eggs
- 50 milliliters sunflower oil
- vanilla extract (or orange blossom)
- 100 grams blueberries
- 50 grams softened butter
- 200 grams cream cheese (cold)
- 150 grams powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Mix flour, sugar, and yeast.
- Separately, beat egg and mix with milk, oil, and a splash of vanilla extract or orange blossom.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Crush blueberries lightly and add to the mixture (optional, the cupcakes will be blue).
- Fill wells of greased or lined muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes in pan.
- Then remove from pan and cool on a rack.
- To prepare the frosting, beat the butter, cream cheese, and sugar until soft and creamy.
- Place the cream in a pastry bag and decorate cooled cupcakes.