Nothing says breakfast better than a warm blueberry muffins with fresh fruit and a cup of coffee. This recipe for Blueberry Muffins is no exception. Made with plump, fresh blueberries, each bite of these muffins is bursting with bright berry flavor. A vanilla lemon quark mixture is folded into the muffin batter giving these a denser, creamier texture and a slight warmth from the vanilla that contrasts wonderfully with the tang of the lemon zest. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
- 130 grams butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 200 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 milliliters milk
- 350 grams white flour
- 1 package yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 grams blueberries
- 150 grams quark cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla pudding (powder)
- 1 lemon
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the butter, vegetable oil, and 150 grams of sugar in a large bowl. Then slowly add the eggs and milk.
- Add the white flour, yeast, a pinch of salt, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and blueberries. Do not overbeat.
- Mix the Quark cheese, 50 grams of sugar, vanilla pudding powder, and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Fill the muffin molds halfway with the batter, spread 1 tablespoon Quark cheese mixture on each, then finish filling them with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven, sprinkle powdered sugar on top, let them cool off, and serve.
|Calories1030Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.