Now you can have bakery-style blueberry muffins in your own kitchen!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a 12-cavity muffin pan with muffin/cupcake liners.
- In large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed for 1-2 minutes, or until smooth and combined. Add the eggs and beat for a minute longer, until the mixture is pale and fluffy. Add the sour cream and milk. Continue to beat until fully incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Beat the mixture on medium-low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Add the blueberries to the bowl. Use a rubber spatula to fold the berries into the batter until they are well-distributed.
- Spoon an even amount of batter into each muffin liner.
- Transfer the muffin pan to the preheated oven. Bake the muffins at 425° F for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350° F. Continue baking for 14-16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffin pan from the oven. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing.
PER SERVING *
|Calories230Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jodi M. 3 hours ago
they were good baked at 425 for 5 min and then lowered temp to 350 for another 6
Carina K. 12 Jul
pretty fluffy and pretty good!
KristinaReeves 1 Jul
i was disappointed that there was no explanation on how long to cook them, but they turned out yummy.
roberts 19 Jun
Nice but the blueberries massively stand out since they are so sour