Now you can have bakery-style blueberry muffins without ever leaving your home kitchen.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a 12-cavity muffin pan with muffin/cupcake liners.
- In large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed for 1-2 minutes, or until smooth and combined. Add the eggs and beat for a minute longer, until the mixture is pale and fluffy. Add the sour cream and milk. Continue to beat until fully incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Beat the mixture on medium-low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Add the blueberries to the bowl. Use a rubber spatula to fold the berries into the batter until they are well-distributed.
- Spoon an even amount of batter into each muffin liner.
- Transfer the muffin pan to the preheated oven. Bake the muffins at 425° F for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350° F. Continue baking for 14-16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffin pan from the oven. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing.
PER SERVING *
|Calories230Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.