- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 lemon (2 tbsp lemon juice + 1 tsp lemon zest)
- Zest and juice the lemon, as needed.
- Add the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and lemon juice to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until well-combined.
- Pick out 4 small ramekins or serving glasses. Drop half of the blueberries into the bottom of the ramekins.
- Pour the chia-lemon mixture on top of the blueberries, and refrigerate overnight.
- Top each pudding cup with the remaining blueberries and lemon zest. Refrigerate until serving.
|Calories270Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Susie 8 Jan
Excellent would cook again
Courtney Soder 5 Jan
Felt the blueberry to “pudding” ratio was a bit much. Lemon isn’t overwhelming, subtle flavor.
Erin Porter 2 Jan
It set great when I left it in the refrigerator overnight. Flavor was great and recipe is easy to alter for different flavors.
Amber Taylor 16 May 2018
Absolutely delicious! Don't be turned off by all the comments that this dish was too soupy. If you follow the instructions and keep it refrigerated overnight you'll have a nice pudding texture.
Halley Vogelsang 7 May 2018
Never thickened, most likely would not make it again.
Elif Sonel 5 May 2018
Add some lemon juice
Anya Gamble 25 Mar 2018
turned out great. left in the refrigerator for a couple days to thicken up
Sylvia Watson 9 Mar 2018
I like all the recipes they have and love vegetarian recipe more
Donna D. 12 Nov 2017
Absolutely delicious! Light and refreshing!
Clemence 8 Oct 2017
A little too soupy. I would make the coconut milk and chia seed mix the day before to allow it to thicken.
Ashley 9 Aug 2017
Very good and refreshing. It was a little soupy and had a very strong lemon flavor. I might cut down on the lemon juice next time.
Brittni J. 4 Aug 2017
I let it sit in the fridge for around an hour and it definitely didn't turn out in any kind of pudding form, more like a slushie texture. the flavor is still really good and it's refreshing on a hot day.