- 1 cup all purpose flour (or gluten-free blend)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 california avocado (ripe, mashed)
- 3/4 cup milk (dairy, nut milk, etc.)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- butter (for the pan)
- 2 eggs (poached or fried)
|Calories740Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nutting 23 days ago
pretty good and good way to get avacado into your meal. shoukd have added more blueberries. overall would make again. great alternative pancakes for gf folks.
Al b. 10 months ago
Nice, but I didn't use any extra oil or sugar in the batter and used whole wheat flour. I topped them with segmented oranges and it really needed it for the sweetness. Next time I'd like to use less milk and use the juice from the oranges instead.
Erin Andreatta 2 years ago
Truly delectable. I have made them a couple times now. I used oat flour from food processing rolled oats, and went fully savory by adding freshly grilled corn instead of blueberries. Every version including the original is fantastic.
Lisa D. 2 years ago
So good! Used allspice instead of nutmeg. It was hearty and creamy. Better than regular pancakes imho.
Debra C. 2 years ago
These were very yummy and healthy for you. Definitely going to recommend these to my friends to try.