Blueberries CupcakesCasseroles et claviers
Cupcakes are a sweet and savory way to show your loved ones you care. They are customizable, hearty, sweet, and can be topped with decadent frosting and toppings. These blueberry cupcakes not only satisfy the sweet tooth, they also are perfect for a special occasion, holiday party, or birthday celebration. Feel free to add some creative flair to the top for added appeal. We hope you love these treats as much as we do.
- 2 eggs
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams melted butter
- 150 grams cream (thick )
- 250 grams flour
- 3 grams baking soda
- 1 packet baking powder
- 200 grams blueberries
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- 200 grams mascarpone
- 100 grams butter (softened)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2For the cupcakes:
- 3In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar, then add the melted butter and cream. In another bowl, mix the flour with the baking soda, salt, and lastly the blueberries.
- 4Make a well in the flour mixture and add the egg mixture. Mix gently with a spoon until mixture is smooth. Do not overmix.
- 5Pour batter into cupcake pan with paper liners and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6For the frosting:
- 7Whisk the softened butter with the icing sugar and mascarpone cheese for 5 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes. Decorate the cupcakes with a pastry bag.