Give macaroni salad new twist with this flavorful update. Serve with favorite grilled chops or with ham.
- 4 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 ounces blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup grapes (seedless, halved)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside to cool. Mix together walnuts, mayonnaise, mustard, blue cheese and grape halves. Combine with cooled pasta and refrigerate until ready to serve.