Blue Cheese GougèresKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Blue Cheese Gougères is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 80 milliliters water
- 100 milliliters milk
- 2 grams salt
- 100 grams butter
- 100 grams blue cheese
- 100 grams rice flour
- 3 eggs
- poppy seeds (optional)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Pour the water, milk, butter and salt into a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- 3Add the cheese in pieces so it will mix well.
- 4Turn off the heat and add the flour all at once, stirring with a wooden spoon until the dough separates from the walls of the pot.
- 5Leave it to cool before adding the eggs. Add the eggs one at a time, making sure the previous one if fully incorporated before adding the next.
- 6Put the mixture in a pastry bag and form small balls on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper, leaving space between them as they increase slightly in size.
- 7Sprinkle with poppy seeds (optional).
- 8Bake for 20 minutes and let cool on a rack.
- 9Gougères are better when they are warm.