Dessert never tasted as decadent and divine as these Blueberry-Pistachio Tartletts with Chocolate Shells. There are only four servings in this recipe, so you have to decide if you want to make more to share, or hide them for yourself. The recipe takes 70 minutes to prepare and combines rich milk chocolate with sweet blueberries, salty pistachios, and fresh mint. Pour a tall glass of milk and enjoy this sweet treat!
- 180 grams milk chocolate (good quality)
- 1 pint blueberries
- marsala wine (2 cl.)
- 35 grams sugar
- milk (1 cl.)
- 100 grams mascarpone
- 30 grams pistachios
- fresh mint leaves
- Melt the chocolate (150 gr.) in a double boiler.
- Spread a layer of chocolate in flexible tartlet molds using a teaspoon or a brush. The layer should not too thin to prevent the tarts from breaking when unmolding.
- Allow to set in the fridge. (About 1 hour)
- In a saucepan combine sugar and marsala and heat to obtain a syrup (sugar should dissolve completely into the liquid and thicken a little).
- Let it cool.
- Whisk the milk and the mascarpone with the food processor, add the syrup and whisk again briefly for 1-2 minutes to obtain a light cream.
- Put the cream in a pastry bag.
- Crush the pistachios between two sheets of parchment paper and pounding with a rolling pin.
- Using the tip of a knife, cut remaining chocolate into small pieces.
- Unmold the tartlet shells, top with blueberries, add a dollop of mascarpone cream, sprinkle with pistachios, and garnish with mint leaves and chocolate pieces.
- Serve inmediatly.
PER SERVING *
|Calories430Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.