- 1 onions
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 100 grams spinach
- 1 eggs
- 3 blood sausage (rice, small)
- 1 roasted red peppers (large)
- 12 puff pastry shells
- Cut onion into thin slices and sauté in a frying pan.
- Blanch spinach in plenty of boiling water for five minutes.
- Drain spinach well and set aside.
- Hardboil egg.
- Peel sausages and add to frying pan with onion.
- Add sliced pepper, spinach and peeled, diced egg.
- Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the puff pastry dough into mini tartlet molds (or mini muffin tin) and bake in preheated oven at 170°C (approximately 340°F) for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add filling and bake for 10 additional minutes.