- 1 cup Starbucks Iced Coffee – Brewed to Personalize, Unsweetened
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup (plus more for topping)
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 0whipped cream (for topping)
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and 1 tbsp caramel sauce around the sides of a glass and place in the freezer
- Add the ice cubes, milk, iced coffee, chocolate syrup to a blender and blend well.
- Pour into the chilled glass and top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce and chopped pecans.