Serve pork steaks with warm corn tortillas.
- 2 pounds pork blade steaks (3/4 inch thick, about 6 chops)
- adobo seasoning (with cumin,, to taste)
- 3 lime (juiced, about 1/3 cup)
- 2 jalapeno chilies (stemmed, seeded and minced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- Sprinkle adobo seasoning onto both sides of pork.
- Combine juice, chiles and cilantro in large resealable plastic bag Add seasoned pork and seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Grill pork over medium-hot coals 5 to 6 minutes on each side. DO NOT OVERCOOK.