- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 28 ounces salmon (pin bones removed, skin-on)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (shredded)
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (minced)
- 1/4 cup salsa (tomatillo avocado, or sour-cream)
- 1 lime (cut into small wedges)
|Calories220Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Michele C. 21 Oct 2018
These were so delicious! l cooked the salmon on the gas grill on indirect heat, so took a little longer to cook. Definitely will make again.
Derek S. 15 Aug 2018
Loved it. Used canned salmon and it was pretty quick and easy, even though I didn’t have all the toppings listed here. Very adaptable and high-protein too!
Corry Emil Patton 24 Jun 2018
Great!!!!! A must have.
Julie S. 7 May 2018
It was great! Used chili powder because I didn’t have paprika and plain Greek yogurt with avocado for my avocado cream. Definitely will repeat.
Daniela Ballew 7 Mar 2018
Amazing! I am actually Mexican and I was amazed at how good this salmon tacos were! My husband loved them as well! One of our new favorites
Stacie H. 2 Oct 2017
Delicious!! I used broccoli slaw for a little more crunch
Kara M. 5 Aug 2017
These were seriously delicious! My husband said it's his new favorite way to eat salmon! I cut back on the cayenne pepper a bit (have a toddler who isn't a fan of spicy foods) and doubled the amount of onion and garlic pepper. Had it with a homemade mango salsa and it was fantastic!
Jeff Rosenlof 7 Jul 2017
The blackened salmon tacos were the bomb!!! My family wants them all the time