- 4 filets (mahi mahi, approximately 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
|Calories100Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
jeanne 25 days ago
Decreased the salt, still great flavor. Topped with fresh pineapple
FlawlessHomeCook 9 Feb
I will make this again, no modifications.
bsting9 . 13 Jan
Great flavor and easy to cook.
Marlene Z. 16 Jan 2018
Excellent Would make this again.
Sherri P. 11 Aug 2017
This blackening seasoning is fantastic!
Chef LO 4 Jul 2017
Irresistible! Quick and easy to make!!! My favorite dish so far!!!
Nick G. 9 Apr 2017
I made this with Trader Joe's swordfish. It was amazing! I used a small pan for one filet so there was almost too much butter, but the rub came through.
Jennifer 9 Nov 2016
First time making this and it was delicious. My boyfriend said it is at the top of the list as one of his favorite mahi-mahi recipes. After reading the reviews I decided against using smoked paprika and just used reg.
Megan C. 27 Apr 2016
It was very good but next time I won't be using as much smoked paprika. The paprika over powered all the other spices. Was still very good though, just a little too smokey for my taste.