- 1 1/2 pounds cod fish (cut into 3 inch long fillets)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup green cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (can use lime or lemon juice, I just prefer vinegar for the cabbage slaw)
- 2 avocados (ripe, sliced)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (or 1 cup diced tomatoes)
- 1 jalapeño pepper (chopped into small pieces)
- salsa verde (for serving, I used Stonewall brand, any salsa of your choice is fine)
- lime wedges
- 12 flour tortillas
|Calories510Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dorian Gadah 2 months ago
Delicious! I will and have made it again and again.
Yvonne Schuck 3 months ago
Best taco recipe! I really like the apple Cider vinegar to make the slaw, the flavor is more subtle that lime marinade.
Vicki Sofianos 9 months ago
my kids thought tbese were veey bland. fish could use more spices.
antranette 10 months ago
good meal, different, delicious food
Melissa Jakubik a year ago
Great flavor! Will make again.
Maria a year ago
Fantastic...flavourful and moist. The whole family enjoyed it.
Ajay a year ago
Made it last night for my girlfriend and I. Great seasoning, loved every bite of it!
Helay Amini a year ago
Great seasoning. Just the right amount of everything.
J a year ago
Loved the flavor! I also used seasoning mix to cover shrimp. Will use it again.
Gina D. 2 years ago
Very tasty and easy to make. I cheated and bought a bag of Asian chopped salad.I used it to replace all the ingredients for the coleslaw and just made the red wine vinegar sauce. The cilantro ranch dressing that came with it was a nice addition.
Sandy 2 years ago
These tacos were really easy to make and had great flavor ! I added a corn and tomato salsa with black beans , cilantro and lime juice . Will definitely be making this in the near future .
Jen 2 years ago
I really enjoyed this dish!
Katrina 2 years ago
Great added sliced mangos yum!
Shelby N. 3 years ago
Cooked for my boyfriend and one of his friends and they both loved it! Jalapeños were a bit of an overkill, but without them they were perfect!
Nancy A. 3 years ago
I am very pleased with this recipe. I am trying to eat more fish, so I will definitely make this recipe again