- 4 cups spring salad mix (packed)
- 1/4 cup carrots (shredded)
- 1/4 cup purple onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup mango (diced)
- 1/3 cup avocado (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon almonds (and 1/2 of, sliced)
- shredded coconut (to sprinkle on salad)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (fresh and chopped into chunks)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cilantro (packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 pieces chicken tender (strips)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- maple syrup (pure organic real, for drizzling on chicken)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
|Calories570Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Shelby W. 9 days ago
Delicious dressing!!!!! Whole salad is phenomenal. Also used this dressing on a basic salad to pair with jerk chicken and rice and it’s perfect.
Sara Sommercorn 6 May 2018
This is great for a hot day. I used a champagne mango and for got the syrup. We're making this again.
Kelsey S. 10 Mar 2018
Wow! Best. Salad. Ever.
Tobye N. 12 Jan 2018
Very good! I definitely will make again.
Josua Reeps 27 May 2017
Quite spicy and big portions
Colleen Pertile 19 Aug 2016
Very tasty salad, although the prep work took way longer than 30 minutes. The Caribbean chicken was super moist and worth the mess of frying it in the cast iron skillet verses grilling. A great Summer time meal!