Blackberry, Strawberry, Nectarine CobblerHoje para Jantar
- 1 nectarines
- 1 pint blueberries
- 10 strawberries
- 2 apples
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 170 grams butter (cold)
- 220 grams self rising flour
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 130 milliliters buttermilk
- sugar (for sprinkling, optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C (approximately 375°F).
- 2Dice fruit and place in a pan.
- 3Add sugar and balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil.
- 4Simmer until fruit begins to release juice.
- 5Place fruit mixture in an ovenproof pan that is suitable for serving.
- 6For the topping, use hands or a pastry blender and blend cold butter and flour until mixture resembles coarse sand.
- 7Add sugar and salt and stir well.
- 8Add buttermilk.
- 9Mixture will be runny.
- 10Spoon dough on top of hot fruit.
- 11Do not smooth the surface.
- 12Add spoonfuls of dough so that surface is lumpy.
- 13Sprinkle with a little sugar.
- 14Bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes or until surface is golden.
- 15Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.