Fresh blackberries are used to garnish this first place recipe from Gerri Platt, City of Holland, PA for the Middletown Grange Fair. A great summer recipe to highlight ripen berries. Serve with rice mix and summer squash.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup blackberry preserves (seedless)
- 3 tablespoons dijon (style mustard)
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- blackberries (Fresh, optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pork tenderloin in shallow roasting pan. Stir together preserves and mustard; pour over top of tenderloin. Tightly cover pan with foil. Bake in heated oven for 20-27 minutes or until internal temperature is 145 degrees F. Transfer tenderloin to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, transfer juices from roasting pan to small saucepan. Add raspberry vinegar. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until mixture is slightly thickened.
- To serve, cut pork tenderloin into 1/2 -inch-thick slices; arrange on serving platter. Drizzle with thickened juice mixture. Garnish with blackberries, if desired.
Very Berry Summer SaladHellmann's
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch ChickenLife in the Lofthouse
Honey-Mustard Chicken BreastsYummly
Melt in Your Mouth ChickenThe Cookin' Chicks
Chocolate Blackberry Preserves #SundaySupperThe Redhead Baker
Sweet Bbq Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry SauceGrits and Pinecones
Caramelized Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and Grilled Herb BreadHow Sweet It Is
Easy Homemade Fresh Berry Preserves, with Reduced Sugar and No Canning RequiredSkinny Kitchen
Char Siu PorkGoing My Wayz
Dijon Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Panko Baked Chicken BreastsYummly
Rosemary Vanilla Cake with Blackberry Preserves and Mascarpone FrostingMy Name is Yeh
Parmesan Crusted ChickenHellmann's
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Brown Butter Garlic Lemon SauceThe Recipe Critic
Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry Merlot SauceCooking Chat
Chicken with Rosemary Butter SauceLet's Dish
Blackberry PreservesGourmet This