Blackberry Frozen Yogurt Ice PopsAnanás e Hortelã
- 150 milliliters water (water)
- 75 grams sugar
- 375 milliliters plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1In a pan, combine the water and sugar and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes, until obtaining a syrup. Let cool completely.
- 2Mix the yogurt with the honey and syrup until homogeneous.
- 3In an ice pop mold, alternate the layers of yogurt mixture and blackberries, ground or whole.
- 4Insert ice pop sticks and put in the freezer.
- 5To remove from the mold, remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving, or dip the molds in water for a few seconds.