- 6 sheets lasagne
- 100 grams black pudding
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 60 grams butter
- 3 saffron threads
- 3 sage leaves
- 1 piece pumpkin
- Cook the noodles according to instructions.
- Cut circles with cookie cutter.
- Place the diced pumpkin in a baking dish.
- Coat them with oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove skin from sausage meat and spread on sheets of lasagne.
- Cover with another sheet and put a layer of pumpkin and cover with the third sheet.
- Melt the butter one hour in advance and infuse sage and saffron.
- Just before serving, pour the sauce over the pasta, put the dish in the microwave oven so that the sausage is heated through.