Black and White Chocolate CookiesLolibox
50 grams white sugar
250 grams brown sugar
250 grams butter (softened)
1 pinch salt
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
530 grams all-purpose flour
1/2 packet yeast (about. 7gr.)
100 grams dark chocolate (finely chopped)
100 grams white chocolate (finely chopped)
Discover more recipes from Lolibox
11. Preheat oven to 350 F.
22. Mix the sugar with softened butter.
33. Add the eggs, the pinch of salt, and the vanilla sugar (vanilla sugar can be made by combining approximately 2 cups of white sugar with the scraped seeds of one vanilla bean).
44. After mixing the flour and the yeast together, gradually add them into the mixture and add the chocolate that you have previously chopped.
55. Flour your hands and form dough balls (each dough ball should weigh an average of about 50gr.).
66. Arrange on a baking tray and flatten dough balls.
77. Bake for about twenty minutes.