- 50 grams white sugar
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 250 grams butter (softened)
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 530 grams all purpose flour
- 1/2 packet yeast (about. 7gr.)
- 100 grams dark chocolate (finely chopped)
- 100 grams white chocolate (finely chopped)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2. Mix the sugar with softened butter.
- 3. Add the eggs, the pinch of salt, and the vanilla sugar (vanilla sugar can be made by combining approximately 2 cups of white sugar with the scraped seeds of one vanilla bean).
- 4. After mixing the flour and the yeast together, gradually add them into the mixture and add the chocolate that you have previously chopped.
- 5. Flour your hands and form dough balls (each dough ball should weigh an average of about 50gr.).
- 6. Arrange on a baking tray and flatten dough balls.
- 7. Bake for about twenty minutes.